Work With Me
I'm actively seeking talented
peeps designers/artists to collaborate with
on a number of projects. If you have skills that would benefit any of the following, and
a chunk of time to spare, then drop me an email and I'll let you know more.
- 2D game graphics design (HUDs/interfaces/sprite pixel art)
- User interface design for music apps (think synths/sequencing/live performance/DJ'ing)
- Web design for a couple of consumer-oriented social websites
- Web/interface design for web applications
I have serious ideas for all of the above but I sorely lack contacts in the design world. Just so we're straight, I'm not looking for a mug to do design work for a couple of hundred bucks or 2% equity - I'm offering the right person 25-50%, based on the level involvement.
Similarly, if you're a talented graphics/UX guy/gal with an idea that needs a heavy-hitting coder to bring into fruition, I'm up for hearing it - we should talk.
Sorry, I don't sign NDAs. I don't expect you to, either. Ideas are cheap.
> Hire Me
I'm occasionally available for hire for contract work in the following areas:
- App development for Mac and iPhone
- Web development in Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Front-end web development (HTML, CSS, jQuery/raw JS)
- General Java/C/C++ systems development (although for enterprise Java stuff - like Spring, Hibernate and friends - look elsewhere)
- Library/API design/development
- System architecture consultation
My rates are typically around £400/day and all of my contract work is undertaken under the Magic Lamp banner. Your first port of call should be email@example.com, or any of the other contact methods on the contact page. It's a one-man operation so you'd be dealing with me directly.